Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed cabins, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 cabins and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Lapérouse will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
Aboard this ship that flies the French flag, you will experience the incomparable pleasure of an intimate cruise, with the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic-chic ambiance with luxury service.
Experience a luxurious setting where the accent is on authenticity and passion for travel.
Clean Ships- all of the Ponant ships are certified as a “Clean Ship” by the French classification society, Bureau Veritas, one of the world’s major ship classification societies. This coveted and seldom-awarded certification recognises that the PONANT fleet—from initial design and construction to seagoing operations—has adopted the most environmentally responsible materials, equipment, and management procedures possible.
Tipping the crew is customary aboard cruise ships and we leave this to your discretion. We put an anonymous envelope in your cabin at the end of your cruise. You may leave it at Reception, where you will find an urn for this purpose. Most people tend to leave around 10 to 12 euros per day and per passenger, but this is entirely up to you and you are under no obligation. The tip is divided up between the crew members.
- smoking (some)
Like Le Boréal and its sisterships, Le Lapérouse has many common areas that are designed and equipped to meet all of your needs while preserving the intimacy of each passenger.
A 140 m² reception area includes:
- A reception/concierge desk,
- An excursions desk,
- The ship’s administrative services,
- The sales office, manned by our Guest Relations Officer,
- Our 50 m² boutique which sells clothing, jewellery, beauty products, postcards and various accessories,
- Toilets accessible to passengers with reduced mobility.
A new hydraulic platform with adjustable height provides:
- Easier boarding than on any other cruise ship,
- Easier Zodiac embarkation and disembarkation for expeditions,
- Easier access to the sea for swimming and practising various water sports such as kayaking or paddle-boarding.
A pool deck offering:
- A pool with a panoramic view, equipped with a counter-current swimming system,
- A pleasant solarium,
- An outdoor bar and lounge with armchairs and sofas.
A 200 m² main lounge which can accommodate all of our passengers to share convivial moments and to host activities organised during the day or evening.
Lastly, a theatre that seats 188, equipped with:
- The latest sound and lighting technology,
- A LED wall as the stage backdrop, for the projection of high-resolution images and videos.
Please note: There are no designated health/fitness facilities on board.
kid & teen
Please note: There are no designated children's facilities on board.